Sunday, May 11, 2008

Alan Jackson Concert

Dad Picked me up from work on Friday and we headed to Tacoma to see Alan Jackson in concert. We stopped in Gig Harbor for dinner. Then we found a place to park on the side of the road about 2 blocks away, so we didn't have to pay $20.00 for parking. When we got there we found out that our tickets had been upgraded. We ended up being on the side 4 rows back. The pictures are kind of dark but no to bad since they were taken during the concert from our seats.
Miranda Lambert was the opening act. Dad liked her more than I did. She's a bit to much rock for my taste. But then Alan Jackson is a bit to much country for Dad's taste. So we compromised. Alan Jackson sang a lot of his older songs. My favorite of his is "Remember When." So I was glad he sang that. We enjoyed the evening. I'm sure since Dad went with me to this, I'll have to go see Trans Siberian Orchastra with him in Dec. Maybe I'll be lucky and he'll forget. (probably not)








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome you were so close to the front! :) I am jealous

Anonymous said...

What great seats. I am glad you enjoyed your evening together. I love the song, "Remember When" also.

Powell Family said...

That looks so fun! Good luck with Dad forgeting!