Since Dad hasn't had to work much at the apartments lately he has been doing my honey-do-list. His latest project was to strip the wallpaper off the downstairs bathroom and paint it. I put up the border. I told him now he only has 2 more bathrooms to go. He's not to excited about doing them quite yet. He has also been busy working in the yard getting the moss out. A never ending project up here, and keeping the grass mowed and looking nice. He also does the laundry and a lot of the cooking for dinner. I really appriciate all he's been doing to make things easier for me, since I'm still working. Here are a couple of pictures of the new and improved bathroom.
3 comments:
nice job dad! We could work on the other bathroom while I am home...cinderella can be put to work too! :) Can't wait to see all the improvements to the house!
WOW! The bathroom looks so nice. I hardly recognized it at first. I like the colors. Good work dad. I am glad you are enjoying retirement!
That looks really nice. Dad has really outdone himself this time. Do you think he'll really redo the upstaires ones as well?
Post a Comment