It's the first of Dec. and it's snowing. Dad and I cleaned the spa early this morning because we knew it was suppose to snow today. Then we ran to Wal-Mart to get groceries and sure enough, it was snowing when we left Poulsbo. The closer to home we got, the harder it was snowing. It looks like a winter wonderland. We were suppose to have tithing settlement tonight but it has been postponed. Everything stops here when it snows. I'm making home made Chicken Noodle Soup for dinner. That's a perfect dinner for a snowy day. Pictures will follow when we can figure out why we can't pull them up.
3 comments:
The Christmas season is in the air! We got about a total of 7 inches of snow today. It finally stopped around 3:00. How much snow did you get? Are you supposed to get more tonight? I do like it when it snows in WA becuse life does stop for a minute! Enjoy it.
So fun. It better snow when we are there because the kids are expecting it. As far as they are concerned it always snows there at Christmas! Let me know if I can help pull them up anymore. Can't wait to see the pictures!
This really isn't fair! How come you guys, were you're not supposed to get as much snow as us have snow and we have none. Not fair!
Post a Comment