Monday, December 31, 2007
Dad's Gambling Habit
I started wagering candy bars on NFL Football games with my Sons in law and Alanna and it was hard to keep track who owed me what so I was given a white board to keep track so they wouldn't CHEAT me out of what I was due! According to my record, Joel was due one candy bar (after I received five from him earlier in the year) but he thought he should have at least three so we compromised on two. Heaven knows he needs it more than I do...! Alanna owes me one so she did OK for the year; considering she was down byfive or six earlier in the year. Matt owes me one but he gave me an extra one last year so I called it even! I guess we will all say, "Wait until next year..."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I totally forgot to call dad and make a bet today! Darn. And mom had the cell phone so that's probably why he didn't call me. I guess we will just have to bet next week. I can't believe I forgot. It's been a busy Sunday.
I can't believe you would do such an awful thing as gambling. But it sure has been fun.
Post a Comment