Friday, November 30, 2007
DOES FOOTBALL HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT
Last night there was a special Thursday night football game. Gary decided he wanted to watch it as we were playing cards. We usually play casino, 4 handed solitare and rummy. I hardly ever win at casino and loose in 4 handed solitary 75% of the time. Sometimes I get lucky with rummy and actually win with that. Last night we played all three games and I won all three! I'm convinved it's because Dad was watching football and teased him that his concentration was on the football game not the card game. Just like when he talks on the phone while watching football. He denies it and thinks I just had good luck with the cards. If I had won one game I would have thought that but to win all 3 in one night! I'm sure football made it possible for me to win. What do you all think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You are absolutely RIGHT, mom. I am sure football had everything to do with it! I am surprised he actually played cards while watching the game...and didn't tell you it had to fit during halftime..like FHE during halftime of Monday night football!
I would have to agree with you. I am surprised, dad, that you didn't throw the cards down and go to bed...maybe because the football game was on and if you had gone to bed you wouldn't have been able to watch it. :) We will always tease you about that.
I would have to agree with you Mom. Dad can't function when he's watching Football... He's like me! I like the picture you have off to the side of the screen about Dad's retirement. It would look just like him if the hair was a little more salted, the skin was more pasty looking and the shorts were see-through.
Post a Comment