Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Nothing new in our lives

Just thought I'd add something new. There's not much happening in our lives. it seems like we go to work and home and church on Sunday. Gary is looking forward to retirement in Jan. We will be going to Kim and Matt's for Thanksgiving. Alanna, Brandon and Heather will be there as well. We'll miss having Jen and Joel and the kids there but understand it's a long drive for such a short time. We look forward to seeing them at Christmas time.
We have had a beautiful fall here. There have been many days with a blue sky and the colored leaves have been very brilliant. This is probably the prettiest fall I can remember having here. Usually it rains a lot and is dark and dreary. That will come soon enough.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was fun to have a new post on your page. I understand about sometimes not having anything to write about. I'm glad it's been a pretty fall there. We've had wonderful weather the past couple weeks. Can't complain.

Anonymous said...

I was excited to see something new on your page. You need to take some pics of your fall leaves. I would love to see them. I am so excited for all of you to be together at Thanksgiving. Be sure to take lots of pics and ALanna can help you post them! Maybe you can get Kim started on a blog too. We love you and miss you! Oh, I have been meaning to ask what people thought of Dad's new hair!

Anonymous said...

Bro. Miller asked me when I started hanging out with younger men. I told him since you convinced Gary to let you dye his hair. I thought about telling him he'd better be careful if they come HT when you are here or his hair color might change as well.

Anonymous said...

That is funny. I am sure Joel would be more than willing to dye brother miller's hair if he would like it!

Powell Family said...

If joel dyes Brother Miller's hair and he doesn't like it... I'm sure Heather will have no reservation to shaving it all off.