While we were visiting with Grandma she had Red Hats. She invited me to go with her. We went to Blackstone a new restaurant in Logan. We both ordered a Cobb Salad. When they brought our salads we looked at each other and decided we should have just ordered one and shared it. We each ate until we were full and took the rest home. Gary finished mine for lunch and we finished Grandmas for dinner that night. It was fun seeing the women all dressed in red and purple. Even the manager had to come in and and see them all. I can see why Grandma likes going to Red Hats. They are all very sweet ladies and very positive and fun to be with.
2 comments:
Those are wonderful pictures. I love the picture of you with Grandma. You look so good, Mom! I am glad you were able to go with her. I am sure it meant a lot to her to have you with her.
I have the pictures we took at grandma's house. I'll let you know when you can pick them up.
Post a Comment