Jen, Spring and I went shopping and Spring choose to get a little tea set. So we had to have a tea party. One morning I was getting ready and was using electric curlers, she was very interested in them and had to try them out. This morning she asked me if I was done doing my face. She is sure interested in make-up.
2 comments:
Thanks for your visit. It was wonderful...as always. We love you and miss you. Thanks for all your help with the kids and for helping them feel so special. You are excellent grandparents and parents! We hope to continue to learn from you.
GOod thing Spring has a grandma and aunt who wear makeup so that she can learn from us...since her mom doesn't know much about it. I want to leave more comments but I must figure out what I am teaching tomorrow.
Post a Comment