![]() |
| ca trip |
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Fun Times in California
Here are some pictures while we were in California. While we were in Petaluma we went to the Nature Park for a walk. Thomas and Spring saw a pond and wanted to skip rocks. So, Grandpa and Great Grandpa went ahead while we stayed to play at the pond. Spring was going back up to get another rock and ran into the mud which is adobe. Her shoes stuck in the mud and her feet were covered to her ankles in the muck. I went to get her shoes and almost got stuck myself. I carried her up wondering how I was going to get her cleaned up. Thomas found a bathroom so I took her in, sat her on the sink, washed her feet, and cleaned her shoes. We decided it wasn't fun to play in the muck. So we went on a walk on the path and saw birds, kyackers, and just talked hoping to catch up to the grandpas. After about an hour we decided to head back to the car to meet them there and they were already there. They had come back the other way. Thomas and Spring both wore Great-grandma's sweatshirts because we didn't bring jackets.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
the kids keep telling us all about what they did on the walk there. They really liked it.
My family has that blanket with the sheep too. Is it a Mormon thing?
-Heather
Post a Comment