Mom, Karen, Kim, Alanna, Jen, Mary, and I all met together in Utah in July for a week. We stayed in Draper for a few nights and then headed to Grandma's house for a couple nights. We went to the Joseph Smith Building to watch the new Joseph Smith movie and had lunch there; went to the Peppermint Factory, Gardner's Village, shopping at IKEA (and of course, lunch there too), made cards and bracelets, and just enjoyed being together. Mom had her walker at IKEA and wore us all out because she just kept going and didn't need a rest. Jen found a rocking chair at IKEA to try out as she nursed Mary and took a short nap.
3 comments:
I can't believe you put that picture of Jen and I on your page. How embaressing. :) Hope you are having fun in CA.
Sounds like Grandma is the energizer bunny with her walker.
Who is that sexy lady in blue in the first picture.
Post a Comment