Wednesday, August 24, 2011
Trip to Oregon
We left Sunday morning to go to Oregon to visit with Curt and Suzanne. Grandpa was going to meet us there. The main reason for the trip was to see Grandpa and to pick up my sewing table he made for me. It was a beautiful day and we enjoyed the trip, even if it was fast. We left here about 7:30am and returned at 11:30pm. We stopped in Chehalis for breakfast at a place we go to when we are down that way, called Country Cousins. It was nice visiting with Curt, Suzanne and their family. Grandpa is doing really good and seemed to enjoy the trip. I love the sewing cabinet he made me. It's perfect and just what I wanted. Of course the workmanship is exactally what we all expected.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love the sewing table. It looks perfect and I am sure you will love having everythign you need right there. How great that the weather was beautiful for your drive. I can't get over how much Dad looks like grandma in that picture!
So glad you and dad were able to take a trip to see grandpa. I am sure that meant a lot to grandpa and I am sure he enjoyed seeing you guys. I love the sewing desk! It's beautiful! Grandpa sure has a talent with wood!
Post a Comment