
A seal playing in the water.

An eagle in the tree.


On Sat. we went to Deception Pass for a boat ride around the area. Since Heather and the kids are in Eastern Wa. visiting her sister we invited Brandon to come along. It was a beautiful day and we enjoyed the scenery as we drove as well as the ferry ride from Port Townsend to Whidby Island. We walked part way across the bridge and spotted an eagle sittting on a nest. We watched him for quite a while hoping to see him fly. We also watched a seal playing in the water below the bridge. I'm thankful for the time we had together and for the beautiful area.
2 comments:
What a beautiful day it was. The scenery is so pretty too. I'm glad you could go on this trip together.
It looks gorgeous out there! A nice sunny day! :) I love the fact that you saw a seal and a bald eagle. How cool is that!?!? I love seeing animals out in their natural habitat. I am glad you and dad were able to go and do this.
Post a Comment