All Because Two People Fell In Love
Some things never change...Dad
Mom, I can't believe you actually did this to dad! His expression was priceless...even if he did blameme for it! :)
I'm sure everyone knows who really did it. And they all know it wasn't me. At least you can't say that Dad doesn't listen to you. Mom
I know. I was actually surprised he did it because his plate wans't even dirty. I just couldn't come up with anythign else to say to gt him to turn the faucet on.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Some things never change...Dad
Mom, I can't believe you actually did this to dad! His expression was priceless...even if he did blameme for it! :)
I'm sure everyone knows who really did it. And they all know it wasn't me. At least you can't say that Dad doesn't listen to you. Mom
I know. I was actually surprised he did it because his plate wans't even dirty. I just couldn't come up with anythign else to say to gt him to turn the faucet on.
Post a Comment