I had Isaac today while Heather took Lydia to Tacoma for some test and Brandon worked on their car. He loves to cook so today we made pretzels. He had fun measuring the flour and water and pouring them into the mixer. The we rolled the dough like snakes to make the pretzel. He loved brushing them with egg whites.
Eating them was the best part. He love dipping them in the cheese sauce. He also had strawberries along with it. He wanted to stand at the sink to eat. He is excited to take them home for his family. It's been a fun day.
3 comments:
They look yummy. That's so nice you could watch him for them. I'm sure he had a good time.
Looks like he had fun! That's great that you were able to keep him for them. I'm sure Brandon was thankful he was able to work on the car without having to worry about Isaac!
It won't be long before he's baking bread for his family like Thomas does. Dad
Post a Comment