Saturday, March 19, 2011

Lavendar Lady


It's been such a beautiful day today. I really appriciate the blue sky after so many dark rainy days that we've had. So Dad and I decided to go shooting and enjoy some time outside. Since we forgot to take the camera to get pictures of me shooting my new gun, "The Lavendar Lady," we took a picture here at home.

4 comments:

Our Biggs Family said...

That is awesome, Mom. When I showed Joel he said,"Wow, you don't want to mess with that broad!" I'm so glad you enjoyed the sunshine. We had a beautiful day today too with highs in the 40's. We had fun doing some yardwork and having fun playing basketball outside.

garysharon said...

I have to be honest! In the excitment of having my picture taken with my gun, I grabbed the wrong target. Mine didn't look neraly as good. Mom

Heather said...

Love it! Sooooo scary!!

Anonymous said...

Oh that's awesome! I laughed when I read your comment about grabbing the wrong target. Glad you were able to go shooting and enjoy the sunshine!!