
I have been making pillowcases lately. I have given many sets away as gifts. I thought it would be fun to show some of the children pillowcases I have made. I'm thinking of giving all the kids one for the reunion. I want to start embroidering names or other designs on the sash. I thought I'd just share some of the fun I'm having with my new machine.
2 comments:
Those are so great, Mom. I think the kids woudl love pillowcases. I know they love the ones you made for them before. I'm so glad you are able to do so many fun new thigns wtih your machine and that youa re sharing your fun projects wtih us so we can see them too.
Those look like such cute pillow cases! I am sure the kids will all love to get one at the reunion!
Post a Comment