We had the traditional corn beef, cabbage and potatoes for dinner for St. Patrick's Day. We invited Brandon, Heather and the kids to join us for dinner. I was amazed at how much corn beef the kids ate. After dinner Isaac was having fun playing with play doh. Lydia had fun playing with the other toys and jabbering to us.

3 comments:
Sounds like a fun dinner and time afterward. We didn't make corned beef this year...thursday was just too crazy of a day for us. I did make green waffles for breakfast though and they liked that.
Sounds like a fun dinner. I find myself not doing much for these smaller holidays because it's just Eric and I. If we had family around to do it with then I would do more but with just the two of us it's usually just another day. I wore green to school and then we watched BYU play at night.
We loved coming over for dinner!! Thanks for having us and being awesome Parents and Grandparents!!
Post a Comment