All Because Two People Fell In Love
That quilt looks awesome! Nice job mom! I can't wait to see it in person this summer. How was your sewing class that you took today?
Looks great Grandma! We love it!!!
I love it, Mom. You got that finished really quickly. I am excited to see it this summer! How was your class last night?
Wow! That's a really cool quilt. Who was the famous artist that did cubism? That's waht the quilt reminds me of.Love, Thomas
Jen, did you realize you copied my comment almost word for word?? We think too much alike :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That quilt looks awesome! Nice job mom! I can't wait to see it in person this summer. How was your sewing class that you took today?
Looks great Grandma! We love it!!!
I love it, Mom. You got that finished really quickly. I am excited to see it this summer! How was your class last night?
Wow! That's a really cool quilt. Who was the famous artist that did cubism? That's waht the quilt reminds me of.
Love, Thomas
Jen, did you realize you copied my comment almost word for word?? We think too much alike :)
Post a Comment