Sunday, April 10, 2011
MY LIFE IN A JAR #16
It's been a long time since I have made an entry from, My life in a jar. The question I drew today is: Where is the most exciting place you have ever been? What made it seem exciting? When I read this I immediatley thought of France. Dad and I had tried our luck out on the train systems to find the mission home to see Brandon. After having to transfer trains 3 times, (we later learned we could do it in 2 transfers) we found our way to the Mission Home. The homes there have iron gates around them with a door bell on the outside to ring. We watied for a couple of minutes before an Elder came to let us in. After telling him who we were and why we were there he lead us to the home, where as we entered we heard the most beautiful music. There were about 10 Elders all singing in French. I saw Brandon and wanted to run to him and hug him. The spirit was so strong that I just waited and enjoyed the music until they had finished at which time Brandon came over and gave me the hug I so desperatly wanted. It was such a spiritual experience to see and hear those elders sing. Of all the sights and experiences we had in France this was the highlight of them all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I agree! That was a special time we had together with Brandon. Dad
I'm glad you were able to go and share this time together in France with Brandon. I could feel the Spirit as I read your description of this experience. I am sure it will always be something you cherish and remember.
Post a Comment