WOW! What a powerful song. Thanks for sharing it with us. We love it. I have to say how impressed I am that you posted a youtube video to your blog all on your own!
I think you are already smarter than us...especially in all the things taht really mattert in life! I just had to give you a hard time! I am so happy that you have been willing to start and keep up a blog so we can see and sharei n your day to day life as well. I love it!
I almost posted that on my blog but instead put it on my facebook! Glad you posted it so Jen could see it! I was gonig to call her today and have her look it up...since she hasn't gotten smart enough to use facebook yet (Jen, just have to give you a bad time...I know you odn't even have time to do that)! I love the lyrics to this song and can't believe they won't allow it to be played on the radio!
5 comments:
WOW! What a powerful song. Thanks for sharing it with us. We love it. I have to say how impressed I am that you posted a youtube video to your blog all on your own!
Yea, I'm getting smarter every day. If I live long enough I may become as smart as my children.
Mom
I think you are already smarter than us...especially in all the things taht really mattert in life! I just had to give you a hard time! I am so happy that you have been willing to start and keep up a blog so we can see and sharei n your day to day life as well. I love it!
I almost posted that on my blog but instead put it on my facebook! Glad you posted it so Jen could see it! I was gonig to call her today and have her look it up...since she hasn't gotten smart enough to use facebook yet (Jen, just have to give you a bad time...I know you odn't even have time to do that)! I love the lyrics to this song and can't believe they won't allow it to be played on the radio!
Jen, I have to be honest...I called Brandon for help. Mom
Post a Comment