We arrived at the hospital shortly before 9 AM. It wasn't long until they called Dad in to get him ready for surgery. They took him up to surgery just before 10 and it was around noon when they came and got me. They were supposed to bring him back to where they preped him for recovery but instead they just took him up to his room. Bob Jones came shortly after to visit with him. Dad was hungry since he hadn't eaten anything since last night so was excited to order his lunch. Every thing went really well and he's promised that he will feel better and have more energy. (it will be harder for me to keep up with him now).
3 comments:
We are all glad that everything went smoothly and that he's doing good.
If there is no blood it must not have hurt! :) Actually, I am sure there was plenty of blood during the procedure..but now there is no blood so no complaining! :)
I am glad it all went well! Love ya!
I am finally getting caught up on the blogging world. I am so grateful the procedure went well and he is doing well now. Thanks for keeping us \informed and in teh loop so we don't worry too much!
Post a Comment