Friday, November 28, 2008

THANKSGIVING

We had a great Thanksgiving with Jen, Joel and their children. Jen was up most of the night before sick. Joel took her to the Dr. and she had strep throat again. It had never cleared up from the last time she had it. They had invited a few families over for pie for breakfast so Dad and I meet them and entertained them. It was nice meeting some of their friends here. They had also invited a new member in their ward for dinner. They are being transferred here and his family isn't here yet.
Later that night I decided to play a few tricks on the kids. I had Spring try to stab me with a fork, before I could wipe the water up with a cloth. Instead of using the cloth I pulled Springs legs and pulled her across the water. Her first comment was, "Grandma You cheated." We were laughing pretty hard. Then I had Thomas try to drop a quarter into a funnel as I pored water in the funnel. He is certainly growing up because he was embarrassed about it. After I told him I was sorry for embarrassing him he was OK with it and thought it was kind of funny. We then did the Polack basketball. Even though their faces were covered with lead marks form the pencils they didn't quite understand that was the joke. Thomas was very determined to get the quarter closer to the X. Enjoy the videos.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those were so funny! I loved that Sammy was ready to do the fork activity after spring was done! :) I love the kids' giggles! ;) That's fun that grandma did those activities with them.