This made me laugh when I saw this post! How great! I love that you put this on here. It makes me feel like I can be a part of your normal everyday things and see the fun little thing syou guys do too! Way to go, Mom! Dad, maybe you need to do some of those trainings they have on the Wii!
8 comments:
Nice! Way to kick Dad's butt!
This made me laugh when I saw this post! How great! I love that you put this on here. It makes me feel like I can be a part of your normal everyday things and see the fun little thing syou guys do too! Way to go, Mom! Dad, maybe you need to do some of those trainings they have on the Wii!
I just was extra tired, I guess. Dad
That's awesome! Way to go! I think it's great that you blogged about this. It definately is blogging material!
Nice job mom. Way to kick dad's behind. remind me not play against you when come home in July, you will kick my butt even worse than you did Dad's.
I won three out of four last night...Mom was definately off of her game! Dad
Where's the proof, Dad? :)
TRUST me...when have I lied to you? Dad
Post a Comment