I decided that this year for our birthday we would all get a manicure and a pedicure. We found a coupon where we could get both for $25.oo each. It was fun being pampered as we visited together. When we were finished we went to In and Out for lunch. How could it get any better? HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLS! I LOVE YOU ALL.
3 comments:
Thanks for the fun birthday activities! It was nice to get pampered for a bit. We all had a great time.
This was fun. I can no longer say that I have never had a pedicure! i love how soft my feet feel now though! Thanks for a great weekend. It's been a long time since I have been able to not have "mom duty" 24/7. I love you and look forward to the reunion in a couple months!
This was very fun to do together. I loved having the time wtih you and my sisters. I loved the weekend. Thank you for pampering us!
Post a Comment