I went to Oregon to visit my brother, Curt, and to see the Rose City Corvette Classic last weekend. I entered my car in the Show-N-Shine but didn't win a trophy. We got T-shirts from the event as well as a goody-bag of freebees and we won one of the raffle prizes. Curt and I got a chance to ride along in cars doing the autocross at Portland International Raceway. I rode in an '88 and he rode in a C-6 of a former co-worker. We had to wear helmets in the cars and if we hadn't I would've had a few bumps and bruises and headaches as I was bumped around inside the car around the track pretty hard. I got two runs and Curt got one run around the track and both of us had a terrific time.
2 comments:
Awesome Dad! Good thing you had a helmet!
I'm glad you and Curt could go do this together! I am sure the two of you had a great time.
Post a Comment