
Wednesday, August 4, 2010
Pedicure
Yesterday Alanna and I went to the mall and had a pedicure. It was GREAT! The chair had a message for our backs and was very relaxing. They soaked our feet, massaged our feet and lower legs and one of the best part was wrapping our legs and feet in a hot towel. I was so relaxed that I could have fallen asleep. I love having my feet messaged. Alanna had a flower painted on her big toenail and asked if I was going to. So I actually went out of my comfort zone and had flowers painted on as well. The lady doing my feet asked if I wanted a manicure, I declined since it cost so much and they really don't last long. It was a fun hour of pampering ourselves. 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Your nails look great. I am so glad you and Alanna could do that together. I know part of the fun is doing it together. I am impressed that you let them paint flowers on your toenail! Alanna can ber very influential, huh! I'm so happy you have this week to spend together!
If Samuel sees that he'll want that done to his toenails. Dad
It was fun to go pamper ourselves together! I was surprised that you put flowers on your toes! :) And dad; don't tell Sammy that you got your finger nails painted or he might want to have his painted too
I'll just tell him you can get a dinosaur painted on his and he'll be begging for a pedicure! Dad
Post a Comment