I love your pages. The only one I couldn't enlarge was the one with lots of writing. I will have to wait to get the real thing, I guess. Now I really need to get going on my pages!
I loved reading it all. Reading your memories of grandma and grandma made me miss them even more. Sometimes I still have a hard time realizing they have passed on to the next life. I realized how much I took for granted when they were alive. For so long they were always here and now we have to wait to see and talk to them again. Thanks for sharing these wonderful memories with us. I can't wait to get the pages.
I loved your idea of the monthly sketch of what you did. It's perfect.
5 comments:
I love your pages. The only one I couldn't enlarge was the one with lots of writing. I will have to wait to get the real thing, I guess. Now I really need to get going on my pages!
I re-did it and you should beable to enlarge it now.
Thanks for posting those. They are very nice and I loved reading what you guys had to say about your moms. I miss both of my grandma's greatly!!
I loved reading it all. Reading your memories of grandma and grandma made me miss them even more. Sometimes I still have a hard time realizing they have passed on to the next life. I realized how much I took for granted when they were alive. For so long they were always here and now we have to wait to see and talk to them again. Thanks for sharing these wonderful memories with us. I can't wait to get the pages.
I loved your idea of the monthly sketch of what you did. It's perfect.
These brought tears to my eyes. So nice to do them for your children and to honor your moms.
I don't get over here often and thought I'd catch up on how you folks have been. :-) Silly that we don't talk more often.
Post a Comment