

Carrie Gribbin came over today and the two of us made a lot of chocolates. We did cherry chocolates, macaroons, peanut butter cups and I made toffee and truffles. Thanks Heather for the recipes. Our house smells like chocolate. Spring would be in heaven.
2 comments:
YUM! How I wish we all lived closer so we could do things like this together! I am glad that you and Carrie got to spend some time together. I am sure you had a blast! They look like they turned out really good. A friend of mine has a recipe for toffee made with saltines. I am goign to get the recipe from her! She said it's super easy.
We enjoyed all these chocolates that you brought for us to share. I agree with Alanna that it would be fun to do all these things together too if we lived closer together.
Post a Comment