We looked out our window and what did we see? Not popcorn popping on the Apricot Tree. It was snowing!!! Doesn't Mother Nature know it's the middle of March and we don't get snow up here this time of the year? It has snowed all morning, great big flakes. We found out at 10:00 that church has been cancelled. We are actually suppose to have high winds this afternoon and tonight. Then chance of snow for the next few days.
2 comments:
I showed the kids and THoams and Spring said, "OH, I want to go there! We wish we lived where it snowed!" Sammy is now saying, "Me want to go too. Me like grandma. Me like goes her house!"
I can't believe it. That is a lot of snow. CRAZY! I guess it was just a late birthday present for you,mom! Now you can try out your new car!
that snow is crazy! I can't believe you are getting a storm like that today. Just don't send it our way! We dn't want it!!!!!!
Post a Comment