




Dad and I went to Pacific Beach on Fri. to check thing out before the reunion. Fri. was a beautiful day with a bright blue sky. There was a lot of holiday traffic, so it took over an hr. longer to get there than it should have. We got checked into our room and had dinner, then looked around. We drove up by the houses and down to the beach. I couldn't believe that there weren't many people at the beach. Since we will be there through the week, I'm sure the beach will be pretty empty. It's even a sandy beach so the kids will have fun playing in the sand. On Sat. morning we walked around the conference center and saw the bowling alley, workout room, hot tub and sauna. I'm sure there will be plenty of things to keep everyone busy.
4 comments:
It looks like so much fun. I can't wait to be there. thomas saw the pic of the playground and he said, "There's even a playground!" We are so excited. We will look for kites to bring too.
i am so excited to go to the beach!!!! It's been a long time since I've been to the beach! It looks so pretty!Thanks for taking pictures!
We can't wait to go either. I keep telling myself that if I pack now Isaac won't have enough clothes to last the rest of the week without me unpacking them but I want to pack because that means we'll be that much closer to coming to see everyone!
We are really excited to come up for a few weeks. It will be a welcome change from the humidity and 110+ degree weather.
Post a Comment