Grandma created a new Easter bonnet for church today. Isn't it beautiful?! Any guesses as to what she used to create it? She was very resourceful. Here is a hint...the hat part came from IKEA!
11 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Wow, mom! YOu really got into the Easter spirit! I love the bonnet. I'd pay you money to wear that to church! :) I am not sure what the hat was made out of...are you going to tell us?
Jen bought it at Ikea and told Thomas it was a hat. So he was excited as he tried it on. We all had a good laugh when he found out what it really was. So we've been teasing Thomas about his black hat. So I made a bonnet to show Thomas that we could both be laughed at. The things Grandma's will do for their grandchildren. MOM
11 comments:
Wow, mom! YOu really got into the Easter spirit! I love the bonnet. I'd pay you money to wear that to church! :) I am not sure what the hat was made out of...are you going to tell us?
It's something that Sammy can use now and Mary will soon be using.
it can't be a toilet for little kids can it???? That's just disgusting mom!!!! WOW! I hope Sammy didn't use it before you did. LOL (laugh out loud)!!!
Jen bought it at Ikea and told Thomas it was a hat. So he was excited as he tried it on. We all had a good laugh when he found out what it really was. So we've been teasing Thomas about his black hat. So I made a bonnet to show Thomas that we could both be laughed at. The things Grandma's will do for their grandchildren.
MOM
That's so funny! I can picture the laughter that was going on at this time. Jen probably peed her pants laughing! :)
I didn't pee my pants...thank you very much! I would have just used mom's hat if I needed to go that bad!
LOL I don't believe you!
It really did happen!! Just ask Joel... DAD
Dad wasn't even home when it happened. He was at driver's training!
Jen is trying to change the story again. Will she never stop?! DAD
Alright, mom you win for having two posts in a row with the most comments!!!! :)
Post a Comment