You are so guilty Jen!!!!! They are so yours!!!! I am glad you are learning to like the color pink! It goes well with that make-up you are starting to wear! I bet Sammy helped you pick your shoes out!
OK, Mom is trying to play like she is me. They are her shoes, dad just told me. She was waiting to do this blog until I was here to try to fool everyone. Wow, she sure thinks she is sneaky!
Ha ha..."sneaky...Sneakers..." you are so funny! Jen, Just fess up! Take a picture of you in your shoes and put it on your blog!!! :) They are super CUTE shoes! Where'd you get them? I want a pair! Do they come in Sammy's size?
(ME) I think dad's new fashion sence suits him quite well(He must have gotten a good deal on them). (Matt) Doh, That's where I must have left my new shoes.
14 comments:
Those must belong to Alanna.
Jen owns PINK shoes!!!!!! WOW! I can't believe it! It all started when I gave her the purple ones. :)
My guess is Alanna! She is the one with a shoe fetish...who else would have pink shoes?!
You are so guilty Jen!!!!! They are so yours!!!! I am glad you are learning to like the color pink! It goes well with that make-up you are starting to wear! I bet Sammy helped you pick your shoes out!
I don't know what you are talking about. Don't you think if I owned pink shoes that Joel would know about it!
He's probably playing dumb too!!!! :O) I don't know who you think you're foolin'!
Pink is my favorite color.
Jen
OK, Mom is trying to play like she is me. They are her shoes, dad just told me. She was waiting to do this blog until I was here to try to fool everyone. Wow, she sure thinks she is sneaky!
Ha ha..."sneaky...Sneakers..." you are so funny! Jen, Just fess up! Take a picture of you in your shoes and put it on your blog!!! :) They are super CUTE shoes! Where'd you get them? I want a pair! Do they come in Sammy's size?
It's a person who is comfortable with her being a woman that can wear pink shoes! Dad
(ME) I think dad's new fashion sence suits him quite well(He must have gotten a good deal on them).
(Matt) Doh, That's where I must have left my new shoes.
I've worn pink shirts but NEVER pink shoes! DAD
Post a Comment