Wednesday, January 29, 2014
Birthday party
While we were in Ohio we decided it would be fun to celebrate all the fall and winter birthdays. Since Spring's and Mary's birthdays were already past they helped me plan and give the party. We played "Minute to Win It" games and had ice cream cake from Dairy Queen. It was so much fun watching each pair do their game. I loved watching Joshie and Gideon pull out tissues one at a time from the box. They were really getting into it. Sammy and Mary had to sort M&M's one at a time by color. It's harder than you think. Thomas and Spring had to draw a card and place it on the right pile one at a time. Thomas had an advantage since he could stretch farther and Spring had to run back and forth. I should have thought that out better. Jen and Joel used ping pong balls to play tick tack toe with water glasses on the table and Dad and I had to stack dice on the end of a tongue depressor. I really enjoyed being able to celebrate some of their birthdays with them. Since we live so far away it is something we don't get to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like fun! I love the minute to win it games!! :)
Post a Comment